Collecting Filipina Facebook Friends A Lot Of Work

Friending Filipina On Facebook To Get Laid

It's very easy to collect Facebook friends with Filipina lbfm girls so I would not try to read too much into that. Keep in mind when trying to get girls in mass on Facebook, the flake rate is high.
In fact, it will probably be even higher than you think. 

Friending Filipina On Facebook To Get Laid

Too Much Work Little Return

 For me, Facebook ended up being a lot more work for very little return, so I still prefer using dating sites. They work much better for finding girls online in the Philippines.

I met a girl on Pinalove and we talked on WhatsApp. We then exchanged Facebook accounts. I don’t know why but I connected with her with my real account. She was cool and my Facebook doesn’t reveal much about the last few years. 

Meet A Filipina On Pinalove Dating Site

She didn’t accept my friend request at the beginning. I asked her on WhatsApp and she then send me a screen video with the hundreds of unanswered friend requests she had. She actually has more requests than friends.

That confirmed my experience on Facebook, as no cute girl ever answered my friend request. We just get lost in the masses.